Dennis@Microsoft.com

This blog was created for myself to complete the $1000 scholorship with Microsoft that i received towards the end of the year 2004

Name:
Location: Shepparton, Victoria, Australia

I'm 16 years of age. I am short, spiky hair, brown eyes and year 11 at Shepparton high School

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

First Day At Microsoft

On the 27th of the 6th was the day I start work experience at my dream work!!! Microsoft. I arrived at 9 o'clock and met my mentors. They showed me around and i met everyone there.
I'm really looking forward to the rest day and the rest of my experience at Microsoft.
After the tour of Microsoft I had to build a computer that met the requirements of the work that I will be doing. I am still currently building the computer that meets the requirements and this will also be for my mentor so he can have a demo computer with certain software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home