Dennis@Microsoft.com

This blog was created for myself to complete the $1000 scholorship with Microsoft that i received towards the end of the year 2004

Name:
Location: Shepparton, Victoria, Australia

I'm 16 years of age. I am short, spiky hair, brown eyes and year 11 at Shepparton high School

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Second Last Day At Microsoft

Today is my second last day at Microsoft. The past few weeks at Microsoft have been excellent. I never expected it to turn out this good but the adventure is almost at an end.
Today i am working with Mark Cleary. This morning Mark Cleary emailed jill to let her know he will be at work at 11 0'clock because of a meeting he had to attend. From 9am till 11:30am. I than asked Nick Ward if he would like me to do anything for him, he didn't ahve anything planned for me to do but he said just to make a report using report services and just understand the program.

Mark just arrived back from his meeting. Mark has asigned me to once again do somethings about the movie/show guide for media centre. A guide is not provided in Australia. Mark wants me to visit a website www.yourtv.com.au. This website tells you what is on and when. Mark beleives that it is possible to create a guide through code and linking it back to the www.yourtv.com.au website with the movies/shows you request to see the times for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home